€ 19.99 – € 124.99
Legendary photographer Alfred Stieglitz was one of photography’s pioneers. In a time when the arts, photography included, were stuck in the past and unwilling to change, he drove the art of photography into a new era of expression. Because of this he is known by many as “the father of modern photography.” Stieglitz led the Pictorialist movement, which advocated the artistic legitimacy of photography in the United States. Without his influence, photographers like Ansel Adams and Edward Weston would never have been able to become household names.
We’ve curated some of Stieglitz’ most impressive images for those who enjoy a more subdued look and a less-is-more approach to their wall decor.
A. Art Print only
• museum-quality poster made on thick and long-lasting matte (uncoated) paper
• paper weight: 200 gsm / 80 lb
• shipped in sturdy packaging protecting the poster
• every print ships ready to frame
B. Art Print framed
• Ready-to-hang Black Wooden Framed Poster with museum-quality paper
• Thickness: 20-25 mm /0.79″–0.98″ and for the USA market thickness is 1.9 cm/0.75″
• Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass
• Includes a hanging kit
• Ready-to-hang, poster is placed within the frame. The end recipient can hang it directly on the wall.
21×29.7 cm / 8×12", 30×45 cm / 12×18", 60×90 cm / 24×36"
There are no reviews yet.