€ 19.99 – € 124.99
Dove and Rose: Discover the extraordinary talent and artistic legacy of William Morris with our latest collection, featuring a selection of his previously undiscovered works in progress. Morris, a leading figure in the arts and crafts movement, believed that beautiful objects should be accessible to everyone, and his designs reflected his commitment to social and environmental causes. Our collection pays tribute to Morris’s unwavering dedication to excellence, showcasing his mastery of color, pattern, and texture. With each piece, art collectors and enthusiasts can experience Morris’s unique style and celebrate his contribution to the world of art and design.
A. Art Print only
• museum-quality poster made on thick and long-lasting matte (uncoated) paper
• paper weight: 200 gsm / 80 lb
• shipped in sturdy packaging protecting the poster
• every print ships ready to frame
• Ready-to-hang Dark Wooden Framed Poster with museum-quality paper
• Thickness: 20-25 mm /0.79″–0.98″ and for the USA market thickness is 1.9 cm/0.75″
• Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass
• Includes a hanging kit
• Ready-to-hang, poster is placed within the frame. The end recipient can hang it directly on the wall.
(Dove and Rose)
21×29.7 cm / 8×12", 30×45 cm / 12×18", 60×90 cm / 24×36"
There are no reviews yet.